Sunday, May 24, 2009

June's "Sudden Twist"

I have been in a dilemma for the past 2 weeks since finishing production and mixing of "DiversiFy". Recording this album has been an experience for me, both professionally and personally. Professionally as in throughout this journey, i have been able to work with outstanding musicians around and meet different ppl who appreciates and criticize the music i make. Personally in the sense of been inspired and influenced with the daily routines and experiences in life.

Though the road of recording is somewhat done, there's something i feel which is still missing in this entire album. Excluding the packaging, photoshoots and content..is the "Ingredient" which i feel somehow has Not shown what its suppose to..The message is Not there yet. And i feel this should Not happen if i decide to do something which is my Passion. I have put in a 101% effort and to go the extra mile of making something which I would be proud of, I would do whatever it takes to make it happen. The road ahead is long ahead, is just the beginning for now, therefore in the month of June, there would be a "Sudden Twist" in the road planned or rather the time scheduled..=)

Wish me luck,



Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

No comments: