Tuesday, July 7, 2009

a Love put Together.....


Once upon a time, there was a "Track" which has been playing in my Heart for the past 6 months. Finally, I have decided to record it though at that moment, I thought i should have after i performed it for the first time. But I'm glad i did now...=)

The delay was due because of the growing in understanding towards this person. And from the understanding of this person, i grew as well as a person musically, and personally. Thank you.
Therefore, i have decided to take a different approach in the recording of this song and i feel and hope that the person listening to this would love it as much as i do.

In doing so, i have the honored to have guitarist Jamie Wilson and Bassist Shah, not to forget my mate/ producer Yuri Wong coming on board@ Alex's Starmount Studio to help put together this piece of art.

The Acoustic Trio=)


Jamie Wilson on Acoustic Guitar~


Shah on Double Bass~

Yuri & Alex

Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

No comments: