Wednesday, March 11, 2009

DiversiFy- Day 4 (Vocals Part 1)

Vocals is definitely Not what i'm made for but playing the violin is like expressing my voice through it and it makes me happy no doubt.
However, for this track- DiversiFy, its gonna be Full of Diversification elements, Hip Hop, Old School Funk, Strings arrangements, Jazz, Vocals and of course my violin in it...imagine it, but no Sneak Preview till the launch....i hope!
Thats if im able to keep my excitement till then....haha
Anyway, recording session with my mate, Yuri Wong went well as planned and we recorded the first verse..experimenting on different effects and sounds striving to make this DiversiFy really/ extremely DiversiFied!=)
Below are some snapshots of me during the vocals recording:

Yuri Producing and engineering...

Dennis Lau


Lay back and Listen=)


Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

No comments: