Friday, August 15, 2008

MHI (Malaysia Hari Ini) TV3 Interview, 12th August 2008

Dear All,

Thank you for your wonderful and encouraging feedbacks on the post and music im currently working on, truly appreciate it!
Anyway, me & Jimmy had the honored of performing in the morning show, Malaysia Hari Ini (MHI) on tv3 2 days ago, Tuesday.
Having performing almost the entire song of Prelude in F minor & I Just Wanna ( Which was not recorded during the ending of the program ) is just an honored to be a part of the show which the exposure & experience gained is priceless=)
Thank you to the producer for inviting me over.
Our soundcheck was just over a 2 min duration and darn i was so afraid its gonna sound bad on tv later..but having listen to it, its actually quite alright=)

So dearest friends, i would definitely like to share with you the below links of my youtube courtesy and with mUCH MUCH GRATITUDE to Raja Norashikin for helping me recording the whole thing=)
Thanks Nora!

Prelude in F minor by Dennis Lau Electric Violinist feat. my Soulbro, Jimmy Sax=)

My Interview in MHI (Malaysia Hari Ini)@ TV3

Stay tuned ya, the next post would be an interesting one of a gig i look forward next week!woohoo! Werners Werners *wink*

Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

No comments: