Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Singapore Day 1- 23rd Sept 2008=)

Dear all,

Barely 2 hours aboard the Aeroline to Singapore, i was already starting to feel my this whole trip is gonna be all worthwhile and very productive=)
First of all, let me introduce you my very new good friend, Mr. Terry McCarthy frm Australia but based in Malaysia.
We started off chatting about my music, performing, arts as Terry himself was in production before. Film production mainly and it always fascinates me to meet ppl who share the same interest=)
Well, besides that, Terry is also conducts Dorn Spinal Therapy providing Gentle and safe relief frm back, neck and Joint pain. After talkin about music, and showing him the stuffs i do and all, i gradually learn more about him and his expertise in his practice.

For the first time (probably many of you have experienced it, but this is the First for me) and i really felt the "Qi" been transferred to me.....=)To be able to experienced that is definitely something out of this world and amazing at the same time. To be able to witness this frm a white man who is so well versed with our Chinese practice culture just motivates me to learn things even out from the box and also "think" out of the box!
Below is a picture of my new found friend- Terry=)

Terry McCarthy & Me

Classic *winks* To be able to witness and believing it is just mind blowing!

Then, i proceed to Rey's house upon reaching Singapore. After unpacking and freshening up, the first event scheduled to attend is my dear friend, Maninder Krishan's Debut Art Exhibition in OldSchool, Mont Sophia. Kathleen da Kitty, my other bestie in Singapore actually invited me over and of cos, considering Maninder is definitely one of the very talented artists i ever witness is a privileged to be part of it. Maninder focuses on the originality of India itself as its her origin and she wants to be able to share her experience here by the emotions of her art.

This is one of my favourite pics i captured on the evening itself, I believe that Maninder really specializes in capturing the expressions on the faces, AMazing!

Pic 2=)

The Biggest piece there

Maninder & Kat da Kitty in her speech, relaxx la Kat!haha

The Supportive Crowd

The Lady's Speech

The Master piece- My Fav=)

Dennis & Kat da Kitty

Kat & Clara

Kat & Dennis*again*

Looks Familiar eh?*winks*

-_-"""

Dennis & Clara



Alright peeps, this is the first day only...more events to come!

Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

No comments: