Thursday, February 12, 2009

DiversiFy- First Draft

Once again, back in the studios again, doing what i love most- recording=)
Anyway, to update y'all a lil, im working on my last song before the entire Post Production take place(mixing and mastering) of the album titled- DiversiFy. I would say this song would comprise almost every aspect and element of the whole album as i was thinking recently, i need a song which could project the "Theme" of the album very much....

and thinking about that, one thing lead to another and wallah, we have a brand new track yet again! I realized i mentioned "MAHKOTA" would be my last track in my earlier post but the itch of writing and experimenting new material just cant be help!=)

Here's what both of us- my buddy/ partner Yuri and Me gotta say about "DiversiFy"

Inspired by Old School Hip Hop/ Funk & New School Hip Hop/ Funk, this Wave is still waiting to be cult!=)

Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

1 comment:

Eudora said...

Can't wait for this song to be done..you got me moving on the sneak preview already! Heehe ;)