Saturday, October 18, 2008

A Royal Affair@ KL Hilton

It is my upmost privileged and honored to be able to perform my originals (Prelude in F minor, I Just Wanna & Son Of A Chinese by Ken Chung), not only for our Majesty, The King, Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin but also for his royal highness's mother birthday, Sharifa Nong Fatima binti Sayyid Abdullah. Thanks to TK & Siti for believing in me and introducing me to this wonderful soiree event.=)
Held 2 weeks ago in a luncheon@ KL Hilton, it was probably one of my most memorable performance so far apart frm the other shows i do.
Not only have i got the chance to speak and get to know many others, but also been given words of encouragements to further work on my songs and music.
Thank you all!
*hugs*

P/S: Special thanks to Chow Photography for some of the pics below! Thanks man!


Dennis Lau & Jimmy Sax


Dennis Lau & Kak Siti, thank you so much for the hospitality and you know i Luv ya much Kak Siti *winks*=)

Sharifa Nong Fatima binti Sayyid Abdullah, Tengku Besar Terengganu's Birthday. Happy Birthday!

The Royal Family=)

TK(The Man) & Me, Thanks bro for the invitation...couldnt have done it without ya!=)

US

Sharing my music with Tunku Mizan


The Whole Crew=)

Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

No comments: