Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Track 9- Untitled (Draft 2)

You know, I believe this blog has somehow turn into my Music Recording Journey and im always really excited being to share all these with you each time after a recording session.=)

Check Mr. Tay Cher Siang out, my very good friend whom is no doubt a maestro on the piano/ keys. I regard him as probably the best in the region because being a versatility in the Classical & Contemporary genre is indeed a rare breed. Honestly, i have been blessed to be able to work with the best musicians around and these experience has just been priceless!
Here's a sneak peak of my last track ( A song i believe which would sound Bigger then Prelude in F minor *winks*)
Cheers!

Tay Cher Siang on the Grand@ Arkstudios

P/S: You gotta stay tuned to find out who's the singer, Imagine Vocals & Violin with a Complete orchestra!

Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

God Bless!

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

No comments: