Friday, May 9, 2008

ROKR presents Music You Night@ Laundry Bar, The Curve. 14th May(Wed), 2008. 730pm!=)


Yoooo peeps..
Alright, as promised, here are some updates about my upcoming show next wed, 14th May in Laundry Bar, The Curve. Thank you to Zul from motorola and Yvonne from eventworks for inviting me to be part of this Motorola launch party! I foresee that it would be indeed be fun though i havent met the other artistes involved...

Also, just got the program rundown today..I would be the first to kick off the party/ dinner and the time would be 730pm( According to the program la). This time i would be accompanied by my other band, "Tuxedo" in which we are gonna rehearse on my monday for this gig. My band would probably perform the first couple of songs first with my bro, Billy the singer and then i would join them later..I would be performing most of my originals in which i have previously mentioned in my blog including Prelude in F minor, I Just Wanna and one more....( gotta come then u know *wink*)

My bro Jimmy sax would be also be part of it and to accompany me even though the next day he would be leaving for Shanghai for a contract job there for good so expect the Prelude in F minor....hopefully as good as before again!=) Thanks Jimmy!

So guys & girls,,,,,if you are in for some good fun music...do swing over to Laundry Bar, The Curve next wednesday (14th May)for ROKR presents Music You Night!
See ya!!

p/s: Many thanks to Joanne from Youthmalaysia.com for advertising it on facebook!hugs

Recommendation Score for ROKR presents Music You Night: Yet to know, Come then you'll know *winks*


Thanks

Peace- Good Music, Better Place

Dennis Lau
www.mosaic.com.my

1 comment:

joanne liyeng said...

can't wait to watch you flex your musical muscle :)